- One 32-ounce container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pure almond extract
- 8-12 clementines
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla and almond extract. Stir until well combined. Slice each clementine in half crosswise (the peels will serve as cups), then run a spoon between the peel and the flesh and lift out all the segments as a whole. Divide the flesh into individual sections with your fingers and set aside enough of them (three for each clementine half) for garnish. Squeeze out 1 tablespoon of juice from the remaining segments and add to the ricotta mixture. Fill each clementine cup until mounded with the ricotta mixture, then decorate with the reserved clementine sections. Refrigerate the cups until ready to serve.